McMahon leaving 21st Century Partnership | News
Robert McMahon is planning to leave the 21st Century Partnership.
That's the group that gathers support for Robins Air Force Base in Central Georgia, as well as with state and federal leaders.
According to a news release, McMahon, president and CEO, will be stepping down on May 4 to pursue another opportunity.
McMahon is a retired Air Force major general and a former commander at Robins.
His statement talks about the importance of the 21st Century Partnership, saying its work will only become more important in years to come.
McMahon has not described what he'll be doing next, but he did say he will be staying in central Georgia.
Upcoming Events near Robins
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.